About Me

My photo
I long to glorify Christ with my life! i seem to fail more than succeed but thats why his grace is so amazing!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Go Hogs




There are many reasons why I love razorback football.

1) I'm born and raised in Arkansas. That makes it a must!
2) My dad loves razorback football/basketball
3) War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock is insane with all the fans so close and SO LOUD!
4) Daren and I went to the HOGS vs LSU game in LR the thanksgiving weekend we got engaged! Awwww!
5) The season always opens on my and Daren's birthday week so we have celebrated many a birthday w the HOGS.
6) Matt Jones autographed my oldest sons razorback diaper bag
7) I had a razorback diaper bag!
8) Matt Jones, Felix Jones, Darren McFadden
9) I graduated from Oak Grove High School, granted it was 15+ years before Darren McFadden did but I'm a Hornet just the same.
10) Who doesn't love Calling Those HOGS! Wooooooo, PIG, SOOIE!

Why do you love your HOGS or favorite team?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment