About Me

My photo
I long to glorify Christ with my life! i seem to fail more than succeed but thats why his grace is so amazing!

Monday, February 20, 2012

2012


So, last post i was telling you about CHANGE. As most of you have heard/seen change has happened for the Neely's. We have been in Cypress Texas for 10 days now. A lot has happened and a lot is different. Let me start off with the good stuff. The couple of videos we put out have been a hit in the ol Houston. They have gone viral, if you will. Many of you from thecitychurch know that i'm famous this year for a phrase, "it's 2012 ya'll!!!" As i worked that into one of our videos recently apparently it has resonated. When we showed up to our new house last friday the 10th, multiple people began sharing their new ringtone with me. It goes a little something like this, "Houston Texas, It's 2012 ya'll, its a new year!" While embarrassed i have to admit, it made me feel welcome. Redneck but welcome.

It's been crazy to see how God has had his hand on us. So many things about this move have been stressful and unknown. But God has proven faithful once again and through the whirlwind of the last week we couldn't feel more "at home" than we do here at TheMet in Houston, TX. Daren is jumping in with both feet and excited about getting to work. I'm so proud of him. He led our family to trust God in this new path and his courage and obedience will leave a lasting mark on me and our children.

I have been seeking God and asking Him what it is he has for me in this new adventure. He is beginning to reveal some things to me and i am trying to follow in my husbands footsteps and be courageous and obedient.

The boys have struggled a little adjusting. Mostly just in their behavior at home which has been a bit stressful. They start school tomorrow and we are hoping that will help. If you think about us we would appreciate your prayers for Hudson and Max that they will not try to be anyone other than who God made them to be. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and checking on us. We are so blessed and I'm excited to see what ALL God has in store for us here at TheMet.

Love and chocolate bunnies,

Ashley Neely YA"LL!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cypress, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment