About Me

My photo
I long to glorify Christ with my life! i seem to fail more than succeed but thats why his grace is so amazing!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Final Update of Reese



So I had been praying and asking God for the Thailand board meeting of October 21. I want with all my heart for God to bring Reese into our home in His perfect timing. However I am also longing to hold my baby in my arms and watch Daren with his "little girl" and see how the boys are going to like being big brothers.

Well days came and went and more waiting was the name of the game. On Wednesday Sept 16th I got an email from Holt saying that unfortunately we were not going to be able to travel in October but it was hopeful for November. This email also came with a final update on Reese with new pictures. So while I was disappointed I was excited about seeing how much she had grown and how she was developing.

I have not stopped lookin at the pictures of Reese. I study them and try to read into her personality and wonder what she is like. As I was siiting in the pick up line at Hudson's school today my phone rang and it was Daren. I answered and he said "well it looks like we are tentatively traveling to Thailand for the Oct 21st meeting." My response was "SHUT-UP!" We got an email telling us that we were possibly traveling and I could not believe it! We will have to wait(what's new) till the end of next week for confirmation.

Reality is setting in yet at the same time it still doesnt seem real.

Either way God is who he says He is and i believe He will do what He has promised to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment